A Bright Smile
Having yellow teeth can be very embarrassing when your out and about hanging out with your friends or family.
Tips for a brighter smile
- Limit the amount of times per day that you eat snacks and candy.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Floss your teeth Daily.
- Brush your teeth with a Fluoride tooth paste to avoid yellow teeth
- Protect your teeth when playing sports by wearing a mouth guard.
- Ask your dental professional about dental sealants.
i ordered two sets,one for myself and one for my wife. the molds fit good but i think they could of been better made. I’ve only used them once and they seem to make my teeth look cleaner, when i first used them we felt like a tingly feeling. also the gel taste awful but you eventually get use to it. i think they could work though! they say the gel last for 60 to 80 applications and i don’t think the gel is enough for the applications they say.